AMD ha rilasciato i nuovi driver per le sue schede video.
Questi nuovi driver sono ottimizzati per Mirror’s Edge Catalyst e Paragon, ma oltre a questo portano anche un nuovo profilo Crossfire per Dark Souls III e altre migliorie che potete leggere nel changelog qui sotto.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.1 Highlights
- Support for:
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst™
- New AMD Crossfire profile available for:
- Dark Souls III™
- Display flickering or corruption may be experienced when playing videos in a web browser.
- DiRT Rally™ may experience poor performance on some tracks with rainy/night scenes.
- The HDMI® display scaling options in Radeon Settings may be missing when the display is set to an interlaced resolution.
- The AMD Crossfire™ technology mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Fallout™ 4 may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode for some game textures.
- Flickering on Oculus Rift™ headsets may be experienced when multiple displays are connected with differing resolutions.
- Radeon Settings additional settings page may fail to open after performing a Windows Update and then installing the latest Radeon Software Crimson Edition.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”.
- Battlefield™ 4 may experience crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Doom™ some game levels may experience shimmering textures.
- The Division™ may hang when using Quad AMD Crossfire™ technology. As a workaround users are recommended to disable AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Radeon Settings gaming profile options for Uplay applications may not take effect.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex™ may exhibit brightness flickering when using AMD FreeSync™ technology.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
- On some AMD XConnect™ technology external GPU enclosures, a TDR may be observed when the dGPU is set to primary display and the laptop display is set to extended display with video playback.