Da oggi è disponibile la nuova patch beta per Fallout 4, migliora la stabilità generale e aggiunge la modalità Sopravvivenza. Questa nuova modalità aumenta la difficoltà del gioco, attivandola, sarà necessario nutrire ed idratare il proprio personaggio, non si potrà usare il trasporto rapido, le munizioni avranno un loro peso e altre caratteristiche interessanti.
[spoiler title=’Changelog Completo in Inglese’]
New Survival difficulty
- Survival adds additional challenges including no fast travel, saving only when you sleep, increased lethality, diseases, fatigue, danger and more. Get detailed information on Bethesda.net.
- Characters set to Survival difficulty appear under their own Character Selection filter
- Survival difficulty characters are not backward compatible with the 1.4 version of Fallout 4. If you opt out of the Beta, do not use Survival character saved games.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed rare crash related to reloading a save that relies on Automatron
- Fixed issue with the robot workbench camera not moving properly immediately after canceling out of the menu
- Fixed issue with perks being repeatedly added when reloading a saved game while in robot workbench
- Fixed issue with Ada not properly traveling to an assigned settlement
- Robots can now be assigned as settlement vendors
- Fixed issue with “Appropriation” where blueprints would not appear properly if the container had already been looted prior to getting the quest
- In “Nuclear Option,” entering the Institute using the targeting helmet on Power Armor no longer inadvertently causes the player to go into combat, and become stuck in the Institute
- Fixed distance check with Robotics Expert perk
How to access the Survival Beta
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Survival Beta Update
- Select OK
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [Beta] in your Library[/spoiler]