AMD rilascia i nuovi driver Radeon Crimson 16.4.1, che offrono un boost sulle prestazioni, fino al 35% in più su Quantum Break. Potete vedere qui sotto il changelog completo.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.4.1 Highlights
- Quantum Break
- Up to 35% faster performance using Quantum Break on Radeon R9 Fury X than with Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2
- Oculus Rift
- HTC Vive
- Frame rate capping issues experienced in some DirectX12 applications is resolved.
- Hitman may experience flickering when played in DirectX 11 mode using high game shadow settings.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”
- Need For Speed may experience poor scaling or flickering in AMD Crossfire mode. As a work around users can disable the profile through the Radeon Settings game manager.
- The Division may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Power efficiency toggle in Radeon Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
- XCOM2 users may experience an application crash when using AMD Crossfire mode. As a work around please disable AMD Crossfire for the games profile in the Radeon Settings Gaming tab.
- Some DX9 applications cannot disable AMD Crossfire mode through Radeon Settings.
- A small subset of AMD Radeon R9 380 users may be experiencing slower than expected fan speeds. A work around is to raise your fan speeds through AMD Overdrive in Radeon Settings manually to a desired amount.
- HDMI Scaling options may not be available in Radeon Settings on some system configurations.