Team Ninja ha rilasciato un nuovissimo aggiornamento per la versione PC di Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition, che corregge una serie di bug e introduce il supporto al DLSS.
NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) è una rivoluzionaria tecnologia di rendering AI che porta la fedeltà visiva a un livello completamente nuovo utilizzando processori Tensor Core AI dedicati su GPU GeForce RTX ™. DLSS sfrutta la potenza di una rete neurale di apprendimento profondo per aumentare la frequenza dei fotogrammi e generare immagini nitide.
Questo il changelog completo in inglese:
Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition PC Update 1.26
- Add the transformation of “Dragon Ninja,” to receive, visit the boon in the shrine.
- Added “DLSS” to “Graphics Settings”. Available on
GeForce RTX series graphics boards.
- Fixed a bug where items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration
- Also fixed a bug that youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed a bug that the ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed a bug that the powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Also fixed a bug where the rock rolling sound could continue to remain for traps that roll large rocks placed during missions.
- Fixed a bug that guests could sometimes select a hierarchy that was not released in “Accompanying the Eternal World” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi’s priest’s robe” with a high probability.
- Also fixed a bug where facial accessories would disappear when equipped with the head armor “Hagure Sohaya Costume Ears”
- Fixed a bug where the head equipment of “Katagiri Katsumoto” and “Wakisaka Yasuharu” appearing in the main mission “Daigo no Hanami” was reversed.
- Fixed other minor bugs
PC Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that the contents set in “Switch OK button” in “Controller settings” are returned by restarting.
- Fixed a bug that actions such as attacking and investigating cannot be executed when mouse-related buttons are set in “Reposition (change posture)” in “Key Config” of “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Also fixed a bug that the operation method of “Controller setting” does not match the operation content described in the key config of “Keyboard and mouse setting” when setting other than “Type A”.
- Fixed a bug that the profile name of the user displayed when using “Hyakuki Yakou Emaki” or “Appearance setting code” may be displayed as “unknown”.
- Fixed a bug that some UIs are broken and displayed when using “Ultra Wide Monitor”
- Also fixed a bug that could cause a crash when checking equipment special effects in a specific language