The Coalition ha rilasciato una nuova patch per Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. Questa terza patch aggiunge un contatore degli FPS, il supporto alle risoluzione Ultra-Wide e altro.Come sempre per sapere tutti i miglioramenti vi lascio al changelog della patch
- Ultra-wide resolutions (2560×1080 and 3440×1440) added to the game.
- Pipeline state object cache optimizations to reduce hitches during level transitions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause full Unreal garbage collect unnecessarily, leading to minor visual hitches.
- Fixed a visual corruption bug that would rarely affect NVIDIA cards when changing resolutions and VRAM became over committed.
- Added support for setting anisotropic filtering level through the INI file.
- Fixed lack of mouse input when using lowest mouse sensitivity and fully zoomed in with sniper rifle and moving the mouse very small amounts.
- Adjustments to low (1GB VRAM) texture setting.
- Added ability to toggle an FPS counter. Press the “Delete” key at any time to turn the counter on/off.